Saturday, August 8, 2009

Upper peninsula Michigan

This will be a short one due to a late night and poor connectivity, but we've gotten as far as the upper peninsula of Michigan after a day's visit with my uncle in Ohio while the Volvo was in the shop. It was great to spend time with he and my aunt. Wish I had time to write more about that, but I guess I'll have to save my thoughts. It was sweet time together. Hoping to be on the road fairly early for a long day. We drove through a lot of heavy rain today and got turned around a couple of times (Mapquest and the GPS conflicted, should have just read a real map) so things took longer than expected. Hope to write again tomorrow, but I'll just say that I'll write when I can because nothing so far has gone as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning commute

Morning commute

Followers

Contributors