Friday, October 5, 2012

Glacier hike

If you've followed the blog for any length of time, you know I'm just a little obsessed with our glacier.  :)  I think it is one of the most beautiful things on earth!  I love the color, the ice, the beauty.  I got a chance to go out on the glacier late this summer with one of my favorite work teams (they're Dutch so you know they have to be great).  You can bet I didn't pass up that chance!  To top it all off, the day was GORGEOUS!  It was sunny, but not cloudless.  There was actually rain coming in after a gorgeous morning which made for perfect picture-taking in my opinion!  I love variable light!  I'm just going to keep quiet for the most part from here on out and let the pictures do the talking.  Here we go!




Yes, my backside is wet.  It was a little slippery and better to slide than slip!


:)  Fun peeps!




Lion's Head!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning commute

Morning commute

Followers

Contributors